List of Firefox Shortcut keys – Firefox Series 1
Ya ya I know you are using Firefox and interested in making most use of it for your work and development enviornment,
and searching for some useful tips and tricks for firefox.
In this Firefox Series 1 I will be telling you some useful firefox shortcut keys.
Have a look at it and try it out, definitely it will be helpful for you for faster processing.
- [ CTRL + T ] – Open a New Tab
- [ CTRL + N ] – Open a New Firefox Window
- [ CTRL + W ] – If a Tab is open then it is closed ELSE If there are no tabs then closes Firefox Window
- [ CTRL + R ] – To REFRESH the current Tab or Window
- [ ESC ] – To STOP loading of a page
- [ CTRL + L ] – To move Focus to the ADDRESS BAR to type URL
- [ ALT + D] – To move Focus to the ADDRESS BAR to type URL
- [ CTRL + ENTER ] – If you type prowebguru in Address bar and press CTRL + ENTER then URL will be converted to http://www.prowebguru.com automatically
- [ SHIFT + ENTER ] – If you type prowebguru in Address bar and press SHIFT + ENTER then URL will be converted to http://www.prowebguru.net automatically
- [ CTRL + 0-9 ] – If you have opened multiple tabs then you can switch to them with CTRL + NUMBER (0-9 total 10 tabs) directly
- [ CTRL + TAB ] – To move to or switch to the NEXT TAB
- [ CTRL + SHIFT + TAB ] – To move to or Switch to the PREVIOUS TAB
- [CTRL + SHIFT + TAB ] – To reopen the recently last closed tab
- [ CTRL + F ] – To open SEARCH BOX for searching on that PAGE
- [ CTRL + K ] – To move Focus to the Firefox Search Bar (Present in Right Top Corner)
- [ SPACE ] – PAGE DOWN
- [ SHIFT + SPACE ] – PAGE UP
If you liked this help please let us know.
We will be very glad if you like this and will come up with some more handy tips for your FIREFOX.
Please let us know if we miss out something very useful shortcut key.
If you want to know about all shortcut keys you can refer firefox website link
Don’t Forget to Share this with your friends as it will be helpful for them also.