How To Disable Always Display Images From In GMail
Ever faced an issue where you clicked “Always display images from” in GMail and could not find it to undo. I ran into this problem and could not find it to undo it for that email id.
Actually its possible to undo or disable “Always display images from” for a particular email id.
How To Undo/Disable Displaying External Images In GMail For a Single Email ID ?
- Open the email for which you want to disable loading external images.
- Click on small arrow icon “Show details“.
- At the bottom of the box, you will see a message and a link to disable loading images.
- Message is shown as “Images from this sender are always displayed. Don’t display from now on.“
- Click on “Don’t display from now on.” and you are done.
- Just try loading same email again and now external images will not be loaded.
How To Disable Loading External Images In GMail ?
- Go to General option in “Settings“.
- Here you will see “Images:”.
- Click on “Ask before displaying external images” radio button.
- Then scroll down and click “Save Changes“.
If you find the solution useful then do share it with your friends.