MoLife 10400mAh Powerbank (Black & White) Review
Hi Guys, I recently purchased a new power bank as I needed a power bank with large capacity. I purchased a MoLife 10400 mAh powerbank. Got it for less than Rs. 900 with cashback from paytm (so actual price comes to Rs. 600).
I am going to tell you about this MoLife 10400 mAh powerbank. Because in the Indian Market there are so many brands and power banks available. And you don’t get much information on these small items or power banks.
Money is money, even though its a single penny.
Whether I am buying a small item or spending a small amount of money, I always check review of the item before buying as it helps me to decide whether its really what I need. I checked this power bank and I wanted to buy this power bank, but I did not find much information about MoLife 10400mAh Powerbank (Black & White).
MoLife power bank features and details
- Package comes with a powerbank and a white color charging cable.
- Once you get your powerbank just charge it full once before using ( as per manual ).
- Look and feel of the powerbank is good. It is in white and black.
- It has 4 blue leds which shows you how much chage is remaining when you press power on/off button.
- Once fully charged it shows charging percentage in leds. If its fully charged then all leds will be glowing in blue.
- There is one input for charging.
- There are 3 usb ports for output for charging your devices.
- Also there is a LED for using powerbank as flashlight or battery or emergency light.
- Weight of the powerbank is around 250 gms. I found it little bulky, but I think considering the charge capacity, its ok.
How to charge using powerbank ?
I tried to charge my mobile with the input charging cable provided, but somehow it was not working. It starts charging and stops after a minute. Where as if I use my regular mobile charging cable and plug it in power bank then it works. So always use your mobile charger cable for charging through power bank.
How to turn on flashlight mode of power bank ?
You can turn on flashlight mode to use power bank as a torch. You have to double press on/off button to turn it on. And double press same button to turn it off.
I am using it from last 15 days. As of now its working properly as expected. I will keep updating this post as and when I get more information on this.
Let me know if this helped you to get some basic information before buying a power bank. Share it with your friends if you find it useful.